Clinical Insights Manager
Together, we can unlock your data and put it to work
Clinical Insights Manager (CIM) is Philips’ new cloud-based (Health Suite Digital Platform), service-enabled, enterprise-wide platform that allows hospitals to capture, store, and analyze high-fidelity patient data utilizing tools and dashboards to take actionable steps towards quality improvement, alarm management, and research initiatives.
Philips Clinical Insights Manager Solutions is the only service-oriented, end-to-end solution enabling high-resolution physiologic data acquisition, archiving, and access. Designed to protect your data and security, Clinical Insights Manager enables a secure offering that further fortifies controls to better withstand cyberattacks and complies to global privacy regulations.
How the Clinical Insights Manager solution stands out:
- An open and scalable cloud platform that aggregates, stores, and filters high-resolution retrospective data (including diagnostic-quality ECG) through tools and intuitive dashboards to easily navigate and query data sets
- Ensure data quality and integrity to confidently leverage insights, from both Philips and 3rd party devices, to improve alarm fatigue, achieve KPI’s, enhance caregiver workflow and reduce noise in critical care units to improve patient care & outcomes
- Philips Clinical Professional Services helps execute quality and research initiatives, creates sophisticated algorithm development and clinical process optimization, along with monitoring customers’ progress against their established goals.
Alarm Insights Manager
- Provides visualization of an intuitive set of alarm key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess alarm burden over hours, days, weeks or months, and by clinic or unit, or by patient or alarm type.
- Identifies actionable insights into hospital alarm system quality through queries, aggregation and filters, to provide insights into the root cause of alarm fatigue, improve alarm accuracy and severity.
- Allows for historical benchmark comparisons across units, months, weeks and by specific KPls for continuous improvement.
- Provides data surrounding alarm, alert and event information, including technical alarms, event onset time, alarm announcement time and text and alarm silence times.
- Provides a one-time migration of the Philips PIC iX Alarm Audit Log (maximum 90 days) to Alarm Insights Manager’s Alarm Audit Log Migration (AALM) tool.
- Ability to create and save custom reports as well as automate and share reports with stakeholders.
Clinical Insights Manager Viewer
- Access retrospective patient-specific data over one year of prior history.
- Comprise complete patient information such as demographics, waveforms, numeric and alarms – in one intuitive view.
- Ability to search, review, and extract patient data (including the ability to de-identify data).
- Patient Data Auto Export – Multi Cloud Integration allows scheduling of export jobs as a predefined frequency and can integrate with a facility owned and managed cloud storage account such as Google Cloud Storage, AWS S3 or Azure Blob storage.
- Data Access API provides Enhanced Ql/research support through fast and easy data migration including improved data quality.
- Aligns all data (alarms, numeric, and waveform) based on an event.
- Allows the user to export a single patient or multiple patient data to the user’s local repository.
- Option to de-identify on-premise or upon extraction
- Security assessment according to NIST-800-53 controls
- Penetration testing [Nessus scan]
- Security scanning and testing using fortify and Black Duck
- Protecting data at rest and in transit also during consulting service delivery.
- Data in transit encrypted using 2048-bit SHA256 with RSA key
- Data at rest is encrypted using transparent data encryption
- All communication uses SSL protocol TLS v1.2 or higher
- Inbound communications via secure HTTPs port 443
Network and operation
- HSDP PAuth authenticates each individual access
- All communication within HealthSuite Microservices are encrypted with HTTPS
- Application auditing and logging framework using Data Dog
- Multi-factor authentication enabled
- HTTPS requests requires web Token
- Token issued against an identity, management service with 30 minute validity
Are you ready to improve patient care?