Clinical Insights Manager
Together, we can unlock your data and put it to work
Clinical Insights Manager (CIM) is Philips’ new cloud-based (Health Suite Digital Platform), service-enabled, enterprise-wide platform that allows hospitals to capture, store, and analyze high-fidelity patient data utilizing tools and dashboards to take actionable steps towards quality improvement, alarm management, and research initiatives.
Philips Clinical Insights Manager Solutions is the only service-oriented, end-to-end solution enabling high-resolution physiologic data acquisition, archiving, and access. Designed to protect your data and security, Clinical Insights Manager enables a secure offering that further fortifies controls to better withstand cyberattacks and complies to global privacy regulations.
How the Clinical Insights Manager solution stands out:
- An open and scalable cloud platform that aggregates, stores, and filters high-resolution retrospective data (including diagnostic-quality ECG) through tools and intuitive dashboards to easily navigate and query data sets
- Ensure data quality and integrity to confidently leverage insights, from both Philips and 3rd party devices, to improve alarm fatigue, achieve KPI’s, enhance caregiver workflow and reduce noise in critical care units to improve patient care & outcomes
- Philips Clinical Professional Services helps execute quality and research initiatives, creates sophisticated algorithm development and clinical process optimization, along with monitoring customers’ progress against their established goals.
Alarm Insights Manager
- Identify actionable insights into hospital alarm system quality to combat alarm fatigue, improve alarm accuracy, and establish and share best practices.
- Assess alarm burden and management interactive over hours, days, weeks, or months, and by clinic or unit, or by patient or alarm type and severity.
- Set benchmarks for continuous improvement.
- Build standard and ad-hoc alarm reports.
Clinical Insights Manager Viewer
- Comprise complete patient information such as demographics, waveforms, numerics and alarms—in one intuitive view.
- Enables long-term storage of numerics, alarms, and wave forms.
- Storing all the clinical data generated by patients to an enterprise-wide cloud/on-premises storage helps clinicians enable broad clinical programs focused on research and innovation.
- Option to de-identify on-premise or upon extraction
- Security assessment according to NIST-800-53 controls
- Penetration testing [Nessus scan]
- Security scanning and testing using fortify and Black Duck
- Protecting data at rest and in transit also during consulting service delivery.
- Data in transit encrypted using 2048-bit SHA256 with RSA key
- Data at rest is encrypted using transparent data encryption
- All communication uses SSL protocol TLS v1.2 or higher
- Inbound communications via secure HTTPs port 443
Network and operation
- HSDP PAuth authenticates each individual access
- All communication within HealthSuite Microservices are encrypted with HTTPS
- Application auditing and logging framework using Data Dog
- Multi-factor authentication enabled
- HTTPS requests requires web Token
- Token issued against an identity, management service with 30 minute validity
Insights & Events
Catch up on the latest from Capsule
March 16, 2023
How encryption can take your data security to the next level
End-to-end data encryption capabilities help ensure that information collected by medical devices at a patient’s bedside can be securely transmitted downstream to other systems.
January 12, 2023
Taming the trouble from too much noise
Non-actionable and clinically insignificant medical device alarms negatively impact patients, their families and the clinical staff. Analyze patient data to reveal the root causes of nuisance alarms.
Are you ready to improve patient care?