Compact, robust and reliable serial-to-network bridges
Available in single, four and eight serial port configurations with wireless capabilities, the Capsule Axon provides robust, reliable connectivity in even the most crowded spots.
The Axons are easy to deploy and support enterprise grade security wireless networks. Notably, the single-port Axon 110 is ideal for areas where beds are concentrated, network drops are costly and roaming medical device workflows are common.
The Axon delivers device data to the Capsule server via the regular hospital network, where it can be integrated into other intelligent solutions to enhance workflow and aid in clinical decision making.
Convenient and powerful options for any care area
Flexible configurations to meet your needs
- One, four or eight port configurations to fit a range of use cases
- Supports both wired and wireless connections for stationary or mobile care
- Small profile design ideal for crowded environments
Easy and simple hardware deployment
- Only one cable for both power and ethernet/network connections (POE)
- Just one unit—internal AC power supply
- True plug-and-play integration
Reliable connectivity and data integration
- Allows device data to be integrated into the hospital EMR and other downstream systems
- Brings “always-on” patient surveillance capabilities to care areas with minimal space
- Expands access to data-driven interventions and precision care protocols in more areas of the hospital
Take a closer look at the Capsule Axon and find out how it can help you deploy device integration with ease and optimize workflows.
Insights & Events
Catch up on the latest from Capsule
September 29, 2021
New Wave of Cyberattacks Has Hospitals Employing Secure Network Connections to Medical Devices
Criminals are using the pandemic as cover to inundate hospitals, health systems and other providers with cyberattacks. To better safeguard the personal health information of patients and prevent unauthorized network access, healthcare providers are securing network connections to their medical devices.
September 15, 2021
Lessons Learned from a Fully Remote Services Model
Capsule technical and clinical consultants continually optimize remote service delivery to support healthcare providers in deploying, implementing, and maintaining integration and data solutions.