Standalone Patient Monitoring Networks
Description of the release
• Corrected an issue from an invalid character in variable 8339.
• Added support for firmware revisions K and L.
• Added upper and lower alarm limits.
• Corrected and issue of missing variables.
• Analyzed supportability of MP5T and MP5SC
• Corrected a discrepancy between revision history and available variables.
• Added support for IntelliVue MX400, MX450, MX500, and MX550.
• Corrected a memory leak.
Cases addressed by this release
• C41068 – Ask to add the compatibility with firmware K of device MPX700 in DDI PhilipsDataExport
• C43342 – Add DeviceTime or MeasurementTime for all variables (Secure Association)(network)
• C44338, C45329 – PhilipsDataExport Firmware K Support Request
• C46266, C46427, C46662, C46702 – Asking to add firmware revision L in PhilipsDataExport
• C46701 – Customer needs support of REv L for the DDI PhilipsDataExport
• C47806, C47168, C43475, C48155 – Random timeouts of the DDI
• C35855 – PhilipsDataExport help file mentions incorrect variables in revision history
• C36487, C36253 – Add support for interfaced parameter through IntelliBridge (esp. rSO2)
• C37462 – PhilipsDataExport displays ???? in the grid view variable description
• C31524, C33072 – Added support of IntelliVue MX400, IntelliVue MX450, IntelliVue MX500, and IntelliVue MX550.
• C33484 – Marked variables 3789 (Arterial O2 Saturation) as obsolete because its label is not correct. New variable 14 (SpO2) should be used instead.