Capsule™ Vitals Stream
- PB 840
Description of the Release
- Fixed upgrade issue on Neuron from DDI versions 5.1.7 and 5.1.8.
- Added variables for Device Date/Time, Tube Resistance Compensation Activation Status, ventilation mode, and Inspiratory Flow Termination to better facilitate data integration.
- Marked Expired Mandatory Tidal Volume variable as obsolete because the NPB 840 does not send Value attribute for this variable, only LowerAlarmLimit and UpperAlarmLimit attributes.
- Updated the additional information for some variables about backward compatibility between MISCF and MISCA messages.
- Fixed value for Inspired Tidal Volume and Expired Spontaneous Tidal Volume alarm variables.
- Improved data refresh rate for compatibility with Surveillance applications.
- Fixed duplication of exported variables when the device supports both the MISCA and MISCF messages.
- Updated Configuration Package for Surveillance.