Capsule™ Vitals Stream
- Dash 2000
- Dash 3000
- Dash 4000
- Dash 5000
- Eagle 3000
- Eagle 4000
- Eagle 4000N
- Solar 7000
- Solar 8000
- Solar 8000i
- Solar 8000M
- Solar 9500
- Tramscope 12
- Tramscope 12c
Patient Monitor Gateway
- CD Telemetry LAN Cabinet
Description of the Release
- Added alarms for all measurement modules.
- Added Capsule Data Standard variables in order to better facilitate device integrations.
- Added variables Impedance Respiration Rate, Airway Respiration Rate, CO2 Apnea Alarm Delay, Respiration Apnea Alarm Delay and I:E Ratio for all devices to better facilitate data integration.
- Fixed an issue that caused DDI instance to not persist after a DCIS restart.
- Removed device entries for Carescape B650 and B850, which are not supported anymore.
- Documented default port in help file.
Cases addressed by this Release
- C81008 – DDI disappear when location value is removed from Dash 5000 DDI
- C82077 – After Windows update all but one DDI disappeared.
- C85343 – DDI entries lost from the SL server
- C85400 – [Surveillance Integration] MarquetteA5: Solar8000i
- C51593 – DDI configuration for Dash 4000
- C54867 – Missing DDI’s Devices in DC v5