Capsule™ Vitals Stream
Monitoring Central Station
- CARESCAPE B450
- CARESCAPE B650
- CARESCAPE B850
- S/5 Compact
- S/5 FM
- S/5 Light
- S/5 with ADU
Description of the Release
- Validated a new device cable for the CARESCAPE Monitors B450, B650, and B850.
- Reduced waveform timestamp resynchronizations when the device exports the maximum number of waveforms.
- Corrected the DeviceTime attribute value for non-waveform variables.
- Fixed an installation issue of DatexA version 5.2.17 on Neuron 1.
Cases addressed by this Release
- C89728 – DatexA device times are incorrect
- C97073 – Waveform timestamps issue
- C102507 – 4 ATEN UC-232A Cable Problem
- C103557 – Timestamp is off in the HL7
- C103745 – Issue connecting Carescape B850 monitors
- C103812 – Two ATEN UC-232A USB to Serial Device – B850 cables that are defective
- C103933 – ATEC UC-232A options
- C104009 – [ATEN UC-232S cable issue] GE B850 not connecting
- C104241 – [ATEN UC-232S cable issue] – 10 cables not working
- C104298 – Franciscan – [ATEN UC-232S cable issue]
- C104385 – 50 ATEN UC-232A cables not working
- C104387 – 5 ATEN UC-232A cables do not work
- C104389 – 32 ATEN UC-232A cables do not work