Capsule™ Vitals Stream
Monitoring Central Station
- BSM-4100 series
- Life Scope G7 (CSM-1700 Series)
- Life Scope PT (BSM-1700 Series)
- Life Scope TR (BSM-6000 Series)
- Lifescope G3
Patient Monitor Gateway
- NK Gateway Server
Description of the Release
- Added support for both TCP client and server modes for the Gateway Server, CGS-9002, QP-982PK, and QP-993PK.
- Added support for CNS-6201 via direct network connection.
- Added support for WEP-1400, WEP-5218, BSM-1700 Series, Lifescope G7, LifeScope G3, and CNS-6201 through the gateway servers.
- Added support for firmware version 03-08 and trend data for the QP-993PK.
- Added new variables to support the PiCCO parameters.
- Added Fahrenheit unit to temperature variables,
- Corrected HL7 grammar to make ORC segment optional.
- Updated handling of empty MSH-7 fields.
- Corrected output of numerical values prefixed by ‘+’.
Cases addressed by this Release
- C70411 – NK GW HL7 Result messages not parsing in the SL server or in the SL Diagnostics panel
- C72543 – Nihon Kohden Gateway QP-993PK firmware support request.
- C76260 – Retrospective data support with Nihon Kohden Gateway QP-993PK
- C81292 – Feasibility of WEP-1400, WEP-5218(Nihon Kohden)
- C81808 – NK GW Disconnecting-Qualified
- C81815 – Feasibility for BSM-1733-S, Transport monitor
- C81817 – Feasibility for GZ-130PA, G3 series telemetry box
- C83817 – DDI Support Request Livescope G7
- C83373 – Hemodynamic unit (PiCCO) support via NK Gateway
- C84703 – MDA – NK GW connection cannot be managed via a Layer 4 traffic management solution
- C85008 – Bedside Monitor Connection @ Norton NOC
- C85790 – NK Gateway Temperature Problem
- C89256 – TCP/IP HL7 interface support for NK CNS-6201
- C93539 – CNS-6201
- C98659 – DDI: NK Gateway Server Help
- C102429 – Support of specific variables in new NihonKhodenBSS DDI for CNS-6201
- C102936 – Issue with Temp Probe Data on Capsule Server (Unit of measure Degrees C vs Degrees F)
- C103956 – early release – NK Gateway driver
- C42360 – Datacaptor 6.9.3 and NK GW not talking with DDI